Recyclables Collection on Saturday
How to Book for Recycling with eBin ?
1. Book for recycling at www.ebinshop.com
2. Read carefully the details before your book
3. Add to basket
4. Complete the Order
5. Sign Up
6. Add Address and details
7. Check Out
8. Pay the collection amount to the IBAN mentioned upon confirmation.
9. Send the screenshot of the transfer (and location if it is first time) to our whatsapp 34071010
10. Wait for confirmation from our side within Thursday to Friday.
How shall I start ?
2. Collect 3 Big bags (60L or more) of Clean & Segregated* Recyclables according to our official list or the details mentioned under "Product Details" .
3. If you have any doubts on any particular items if it is recyclable or not you may send DM on our
Instagram : @eBinCompany and we shall reply you in no time.
4. Recyclables collected should not be contaminated, Driver shall reject the bags that are even slightly contaminated.
Contamination can be two types :
a. Mixing recyclables and its grades altogether other than how it is mentioned.
b. Having liquids , food waste , dust , sand or any impurities than the original clean recyclables .
5. Once you are booked in one of the Saturdays make sure to leave your recyclables tied in a bag outside the door for driver to collect , also kindly answer the phone on time. As driver may stay only for maximum time of 5 to 10 minutes per location, BD 0.800 will be charged for NO SHOW and balance 0.800 fills will be your credit balance with us for your next re scheduling.
Following are the few tips on how to segregate your Recyclables
a. PAPER & CARDBOARDS
i. Office Papers, News Papers , Magazines , Brown paper bags
NOT ALLOWED : POS receipts , Milk Cartons - Tetra Paks, Coffee Cups, Frozen / Food Boxes , Tissue Boxes, Oily Pizza box,
i. Any metals as long as there is no contamination like papers , oil food etc can be loaded in a bag.
eWaste consists of discarded cables, computers, electrical & electronics and their accessories, Appliances , Car Auto Batteries etc
NOT ALLOWED : Small Alkaline batteries, CDs , Tapes , Floppies, Computer Monitors, Printers
d. PLASTIC :
- PVC Plumbing / electrical pipes
- LDPE films